Add An Event for Free
Are you holding an event in Llandrindod? We provide a free event listing service. Tell us all about it by filling in the form below and we'll list it on our Events Calendar plus promote it via our Facebook page!
Please: Keep them local to Llandrindod, and events people would actually want to go to (sales offers / or sales events don’t usually count sorry)
Please supply as much info as possible.
Adding your free listing:
- Adding a description, a poster/image and full details for your event will make your event look much better and more attractive to people who may want to go.
- To be listed accurate on Google map, provide us with the full address of the event venue: city/town, street, postcode area.
- All information submitted is reviewed by our team for relevance and appropriateness.
- While there is no absolute deadline for using the information you supply we do not guarantee to list events that reach us at short notice (i.e. less than a week ahead of the event).
- If you have a large number of events to submit, such as a full festival or new season programme, we can accept spreadsheets or csv files. Contact us for more information!
- Get your event submitted as fast as possible. The sooner we have it, the longer it's on the website which means it'll be seen by more people! It can take up to seven days for your event to be listed, especially during peak times.
- Be as informative as possible with your event description, make sure your event stands out from the rest. It will also help it be found by search engines!
- Provide a photo to accompany your event
- DON'T USE BLOCK CAPITALS OR EMOJIS FOR YOUR EVENT TITLE OR DESCRIPTION
Your Contact Details
Your Name, Surname and Email address you submit is solely to allow us to contact you with any queries regarding the listing you are submitting and to confirm that it has been listed. The email address will not be published on the website and will not be used for any other correspondence or marketing
If your event is just general business news, we’d still love to feature it. Use this form.